Your Next Steps
Now that your installation date is confirmed, the next steps are outlined below.
SEAI Grant Application
- If you are eligible for the SEAI grant please apply for the SEAI grant following the step by step instructions sent by our operations team
- This MUST be applied for in advance of works commencing
Pay remaining deposit balance
- Payment for your installation is required 2 days prior to the commencement of works (this does not apply to our finance customers).
- We offer a 12 month workmanship and happiness guarantee with every installation. Check out our Google Reviews here.
Boiler and Materials Delivery
- Your new high-efficiency boiler and fixtures & fittings will be delivered on site up to 48 hours in advance of works commencing
- Our suppliers will contact you directly to arrange a time
- our RGII installer will endeavour to be on site between 8 - 10 A.M. on the morning of the installation however it may be earlier or later, traffic depending.
- The boiler installation can take anywhere from 1 day up to a couple of days depending on the level of work required.
- In some instances, the property could be without heating and hot water for a minimum of one night.
- If an electrician is required he will be on site after the plumbing work is completed. This could be the following day, however, this cannot be guaranteed and it may be a subsequent day.
- If you are applying for the SEAI grant your BER assessor will make contact with you to arrange their visit.
- As all our BER assessors are independent it may be a number of days after the installation when they contact you.
Final Payment, BER Report and Warranty
- Once your BER assessment is complete please contact our customer success team to finalise the remaining balance.
- Once complete we will send you your BER report and warranty.
- Be sure to ask about our yearly maintenance package where you can extend your warranty by an additional 2 years!